Profile badge

kaz56

I think your question is a bit unclear. People put all sorts of badges on their profiles. Look at what I have one mine. Some caches provide a badge you can add to your profile upon completing them. No need though if you don't like this. Thus you can also totally make your own badge and display it.

2 hours ago, kaz56 said:

Ok no worries i have several on mine for miestones ie 500, 1000, 2000 3000, geo achievements but no worries sorry to ask

Ok, so now that you've pointed us to your profile, we can see the 'sparky milestone badges' you already have, and now we can help...

By changing '3000' to '4000' in the url for the badge at the top, you should get what you need:

4000-Finds.gif

(https://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440/harveyjj/4000-Finds.gif)

Edited by IceColdUK
Reworded a bit.
  • Upvote 1
5 hours ago, kaz56 said:

Ok no worries i have several on mine for miestones ie 500, 1000, 2000 3000, geo achievements but no worries sorry to ask

Feel free to ask questions. But we do need some more information to help you: there's an app for iOS and for android, and a website, there's different things at different places, etc. With this info we can help you quicker.