Find number of caches with a certain amount of fave points

Wet_Ground

14 minutes ago, Wet_Ground said:

Is it possible to find out the total number of cache on GC that have zero favorite points, one favorite point, two favorite points, etc.? I am curios to know the statistics, is the a way I can search or something? I 'd really rather not have to count them all...

Sure. The search page lets you set a minimum number of FPs, so if I set that to zero (and with no other filters set) I see there are 3,306,674 caches worldwide. If I then set the minimum number of FPs to 1, I get 2,247,891 caches. Taking the difference means there are 1,058,783 caches with no FPs. A similar method will get you the number with one FP (576,942), etc.

• Upvote 2
  • Helpful 4
11 hours ago, barefootjeff said:

Sure. The search page lets you set a minimum number of FPs, so if I set that to zero (and with no other filters set) I see there are 3,306,674 caches worldwide. If I then set the minimum number of FPs to 1, I get 2,247,891 caches. Taking the difference means there are 1,058,783 caches with no FPs. A similar method will get you the number with one FP (576,942), etc.

Thank you!