Memphis, TN

I am planning on visiting Memphis, TN in June 2021 for five days.  I will not have my car with me since I will be taking the Amtrak train from New Orleans to Memphis.  I will be staying at the Best Western Plus Gen X Inn located at 1177 Madison Ave, Memphis, TN.  

Any advice on what Geocaches I should try to find?  And advice on how to get to the area (public transportation, taxi, est.)?   

I could not answer Justin of Terrytown's original question because I always use a car, but I can recommend five caches to K13 as a fellow "GeoTourist" who greatly enjoyed my visit to Memphis in 2019.

LPS001, in addition to being the oldest geocache in Tennessee, takes you on a beautiful walk through a cypress swamp.

TCB : Graceland - Virtual Reward - because you can't visit Memphis without going to Graceland.

The Grotto is one of the best settings for a virtual cache that I've ever seen.

No Ducks Here guarantees that you will spend some quality time with the famous ducks at the Peabody Hotel.

Memphis Music Giants Remembered takes you to three great virtual waypoints, ending with a creative container in the CO's front yard.

• Helpful 2