Event Log Filtering App?

As Mega season is rapidly approaching, does anyone have an app that allows easy filtering of logs?  Driving into events and trying to find the announcements posted is difficult.  People usually are actively posting will attends and on the day of the event they are posting attends.  It makes it tough to find where to pick up registration and the like.

Thanks.

On 4/25/2021 at 4:04 PM, arisoft said:

Normally, when you log "Will Attend" to an event, you wil get these announcements automatically by email. You have to filter logs only if you are planning to be a surprise guest.

You assume that e-mail does not have the same overwhelming number problem that the logs do.  As a pathalogical case if one has a watch on the event, it is just as swamped as the logs are.

3 hours ago, sloth96 said:

You assume that e-mail does not have the same overwhelming number problem that the logs do.  As a pathalogical case if one has a watch on the event, it is just as swamped as the logs are.

Watcing an event is different thing than posting a Will Attend, which joins you to the announcement emails only.

• Helpful 1
On 4/27/2021 at 9:51 AM, arisoft said:

Watcing an event is different thing than posting a Will Attend, which joins you to the announcement emails only.

True.  But there may still be other places where e-mail comes from.  The Watching was merely intended as an example not as a complete example of everyplace e-mail could come from.  I don;'t want to have to clear out my watchlist to be able to find the announcement either.  

6 hours ago, sloth96 said:

True.  But there may still be other places where e-mail comes from.  The Watching was merely intended as an example not as a complete example of everyplace e-mail could come from.  I don;'t want to have to clear out my watchlist to be able to find the announcement either.  

With a decent email client you should be able to filter almost everything what you need but this is not the subject of this thread.