?Question about Multi-Caches?

BOTOCH

So I was attempting to submit a hide today and got told the location was unavailable because of another cache in the area, I thought it was more than 528ft but it wasn't.  So my question is if I make this part of a multi-cache can a secondary or final part of the multi-cache have to follow the same rule for closeness to other caches in the area?  I really like this location and perfect for telling the history of this little area where it will be so just trying to figure out a way of doing it.  

Thanks!  

1 minute ago, BOTOCH said:

So I was attempting to submit a hide today and got told the location was unavailable because of another cache in the area, I thought it was more than 528ft but it wasn't.  So my question is if I make this part of a multi-cache can a secondary or final part of the multi-cache have to follow the same rule for closeness to other caches in the area?  I really like this location and perfect for telling the history of this little area where it will be so just trying to figure out a way of doing it.  

Thanks!  

Your stages for the same multi cache do not have to be a minimum distance apart. All physical stages of your cache must be a minimum 528 ft from all physical stages of other caches.

• Helpful 3

If your multicache stage is physical (a container, tag or other clue you placed into the environment) then it is subject to the Cache Saturation rule if it's too close to the existing cache.  But, if you use the location as a virtual waypoint, the Cache Saturation rule does not apply.  Look for a sign or other existing object in the environment and use numbers/letters found on the object to plug into a formula which produces the coordinates for the next stage of the multicache.

• Helpful 4