News Story in the High Point Paper

El Diablo

There should be a news story coming out this Sunday the 30th in the High Point Enterprise paper.

I did an interview last week with the reporter

Jimmy Tomlin. They also had a photogragher follow me while I placed a cache. Wierd experince having someone take a pic of your every move and I mean your every move.

Little Frog was supposed to take him on a cache hunt where he gets to hunt the cache. Should be a good article, so look for it.

El Diablo

Everything you do in life...will impact someone,for better or for worse.

El Diablo, hope you and Little Frog get as much out of the media experience as JeffersonStone and I have. I had someone recognize me here in the hospital tonight. One of the doctors I work with called yesterday and the familiar refrain began- "hey, didn't I see you on TV?". This has been a lot of fun, and it seems that we are introducing lots of new people to the sport. Now, if all the people YOU introduce hide caches as hard as yours, people will come from all over the country to find them! icon_biggrin.gif

Congratulations!

El Diablo, hope you and Little Frog get as much out of the media experience as JeffersonStone and I have. I had someone recognize me here in the hospital tonight. One of the doctors I work with called yesterday and the familiar refrain began- "hey, didn't I see you on TV?". This has been a lot of fun, and it seems that we are introducing lots of new people to the sport. Now, if all the people YOU introduce hide caches as hard as yours, people will come from all over the country to find them! icon_biggrin.gif

Congratulations!

I'm just praying that out of the gabillion pictures they took......they can't find one worth using icon_eek.gif I didn't mind the interview....but geez...I'm not photogentic!

I just hope that it creates some more interest in the area. I also hope no one hides caches like mine....I would never find them icon_biggrin.gif

El Diablo

I'm just praying that out of the gabillion pictures they took......they can't find one worth using icon_eek.gif I didn't mind the interview....but geez...I'm not photogentic!

I just hope that it creates some more interest in the area. I also hope no one hides caches like mine....I would never find them icon_biggrin.gif

El Diablo

Well ... it was published ... full page spread ... in color ... showing the "now" famous El Diablo in action! Really nice job. I know ole El Diablo is bummed by having his picture taken ... but I think it turned out great. I got up really early Sunday and may have bought the first issue of the morning. Way to go amigo!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Co-founder of the "NC/VA GEO-HOG ASSOCIATION"

... when you absolutely have to find it first!