'all geocaches' display changed.

DIGGEMUP

When I click on another players profile & then on 'geocaches' & then 'all geocache finds' the list brings up geocaches starting the list at those nearest to my home location. I used to see the list starting with the geocaches most recently found by the other player, have I got something wrong in  search filters & if so how can I revert to seeing caches in order from latest found.

Edited by DIGGEMUP
wrong description typed originally
  • Upvote 2

According to the Release notes only Basic members no longer see all finds from another player. But this is also the case for premium members. 
This is a misused human computer interface. The result doesn’t comply with the query and the use case ist not really needed, at least not at this point. This should be changed back to the old search link.

• Upvote 2

I am assuming that this is the same reason why when I now go to recently viewed caches and click on "near my home location" it just goes to a different page even with the old search link rather than the one it used to show which has much more information . Can we get them to reverse this?

• Upvote 3

This is also when I now go to logs and click on logs I "have found" - it just opens a page looking like the Search pages with minor informations than the old list like last found date or if TBs are in it. Please reverse this.