TB got stuck in archived cache near Royston, Hertfordshire

Hi geocachers from the UK,

I released my trackable Red camera ? (TB8JATF) in England during my visit. In autumn it was dropped in cache 06 Litlington Logistics (GC7MMBZ). However the cache went archived. I asked owner of the cache to pick the TB up but he seems busy :-( 

If anyone is from the location around Cambridge, Royston, Litlington and is planning a geocache trip around the area, could you please have a look for the cache if my TB is still there and save it, please?

I would be very grateful.

Greeting from Czechia,

xSilence8x

Good morning

That area is a little far away from me and not somewhere I visit often. However, if you want to get in touch with geocachers from that general location, try posting on what seems to be the nearest 'local' cacher facebook group. The Beds, Bucks & Herts Geocachers group where I'm also a member, is quite popular and has lots of cachers posting on it. You may be more likely to get a response from that, than from here which is much more a national forum... (and is sadly very quiet). If you include a hyperlink to that archived cache like this: https://coord.info/GC7MMBZ , you'll also make the job of finding out exactly where it is, easier - and you may be more likely to get a response from busy folks.

Mellers

• Upvote 3

Thank you all for the replies. I have tried the TBRescue and already have a log there. I emailed the cache owner several months ago and he texted back he was going to collect it (still waiting several months). 

I will be patiently waiting.. if there is no change from TBRescue mission I will try the FB group. 

• Upvote 1

Don't give up hope! The CO in question is still actively caching and placing new caches. He has a very very high (really huge!) number of caches so as you say, he may be busy, or more likely, he's probably just forgotten. A polite second request might be in order, perhaps starting with, "I'm sorry to bother you again about this..." or I "hope you don't mind me asking again about..." and including "I can appreciate how busy you must be" or ""I really appreciate you taking the time to collect my TB."  Good luck :).