How do I...change back to my found list?

bluesnote

For some reason, Groundspeak decide to change the user "found" and "hide" lists after clicking on "All Geocache Finds/Hides" on a user's profile. I really dislike this format. Is there a way I can opt out? It worked perfectly fine before and I see no reason for it to have changed.

• Upvote 8
1 minute ago, bluesnote said:

For some reason, Groundspeak decide to change the user "found" and "hide" lists after clicking on "All Geocache Finds/Hides" on a user's profile. I really dislike this format. Is there a way I can opt out? It worked perfectly fine before and I see no reason for it to have changed.

I dislike it too. 

I rarely use this geocaching forum, but now I had to come here to find if there is a way to change it back. I really dislike this update because all the valuable information is now missing. The new format works poorly and even when I try to order it by the Found on -option, it doesn't work well. Neither can I find the date when the cache was last found at the same time with the found on-date as I am interested in seeing new logs on the caches that I've lately found. 

I hope they'll make it more user-friendly and bring all the old features back.. Right now it just isn't working at any level. 

Edited by Jokaroja
Edit: fixed some misspellings
  • Upvote 6
  • Helpful 2
18 hours ago, bluesnote said:

You can't opt out.  But, for now, you CAN seee the old user found and hide lists with this link:
https://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?ul=<insert username>

Credit to @JimJinks for the link!

Edited by CAVinoGal
Giving credit where credit is due
  • Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1
1 minute ago, CAVinoGal said:

You can't opt out.  But, for now, you CAN seee the old user found and hide lists with this link:

Thank you! This'll work for now (I guess). The new one is just awful. Why fix something that isn't broken? I think Groundspeak should put its resources where it matters most. Really hope Groundspeak at least has an opt in/out or just switches back to the old (best) version all together.

• Upvote 6
2 hours ago, explorer_olway said:

When I try and look at a friend's profile it won't allow me to look at the caches they have found and defaults to a list of all caches locally to me but I can't clear the Filter to allow me to view - any ideas?

Use this link, and put your friend's username in to get their list of finds.  Credit to @JimJinks for pointing us in the right direction!

The subject matter of this thread is already being discussed in the current Release Notes thread.  If you'd like for Geocaching HQ to hear your feedback, I encourage you to post (respectfully) in that discussion.  I am closing this duplicate thread.