"Geocaches found" links from my profile changed?

pfalstad

Now if I go to my profile and click "All Geocaches Found", or one of the other type-specific links, it gives me a total different set of results than I'm used to.  This must have changed recently?  It gives me a list of finds sorted by distance from my home coordinates.  If I click "Found On" twice, it will give me the list of finds sorted by date, recent finds first, like before.  Could this be the default?

Also when looking at someone else's finds on their profile, it doesn't highlight the ones I've found, like before.

11 minutes ago, pfalstad said:

Now if I go to my profile and click "All Geocaches Found", or one of the other type-specific links, it gives me a total different set of results than I'm used to.  This must have changed recently?  It gives me a list of finds sorted by distance from my home coordinates.  If I click "Found On" twice, it will give me the list of finds sorted by date, recent finds first, like before.  Could this be the default?

Also when looking at someone else's finds on their profile, it doesn't highlight the ones I've found, like before.