Memphis Puzzle/Multi Cache

ChrisCindy

Cindy and I started a new puzzle/multi cache in Memphis. The first leg is up Cache Page. This one is the easy one as we hope to make them harder as they go along. Right now it is 4 stages then the main cache which is the 120mm morter can. We are trying to do a 4 corners of memphis theme to get people to visit all of the city.

The next caches will be coming soon with a scavenger hunt, trivia questions, and maybe some quantum physics or something. icon_biggrin.gif

We stocked the main cache with a bunch of good stuff and I will post its contents here later tonight or tomorrow.

Have fun and good luck.

Chris&Cindy

When in doubt...hit it with a big hammer.

Sorry we have not placed the next three caches, but the caching-mobile perished. We now have another cache-mobile and will get the caches logged within the week or so. Here is a partial list of the contents for the final cache container "Ammocanasaurus Rex":

new camo fanny pack

2 decks of cards

lighted fuzzy dice

anvil

chasing hammer

patriotic watch

5 pack of Memorex CD's

Swiffer auto cloth

magnetic note pad

water color paint set

Geocaching license plate frame

Geocaching T shirt 2XL

Bungee cords

flashlight & batteries

Keychain w/ seal of Shelby county

clip on bicycle light

set of auto racing pedals

Geocaching keychain w/ compass

Geocaching hat pin

2 sets of unlogged travel bug tags

GPS sticker, oval, white

and a few more surprises.

We will also include a cache cam for pictures and some other goodies as we find them. We are doing another order so there may be more Geocaching.com stuff included. Have fun,

Chris (C&C)

When in doubt...hit it with a big hammer.

Hmmmmmm.......

A whole month goes by since last post by C&C. They must be dreaming up something really difficult. Or did TNGeocacher create hesitation by his remarks in the AKBugman's thread? One can only wonder. . . . . Has the hammer dropped on C&C?

I feel a post coming soon. . . .

icon_razz.gif

Sorry y'all if I raised any hopes of the third cache clue. Just had to get something started!! icon_wink.gif