[Feature Request] Notifications for re-enabled caches that I haven't found yet

RedCacher87

Hello community!

The ability to have notifications about newly created caches is great and very useful, but in my opinion, caches that I haven't found yet and have just been re-enabled ("Enable Listing" log) are new caches that I can find as well.

That said, I think it would be great to be able to set up notifications for the "Enable Listing" log, excluding the caches that I have already found, so I can be aware that there's a new cache for me to find.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1

I agree. I asked a similar thing last July.  The option to have the notifications apply to only unfound caches. 

https://forums.geocaching.com/GC/index.php?/topic/357505-notification-feature-request-foundnot-found-option/

If I want to monitor a found cache, I can always add it to my watch list.  I suppose I could do the same with unfound caches, but I want a general monitoring of caches that I could be looking for in the future, and not have to add every unfound cache to my watchlist.

• Helpful 1