Avater gone on iphone

H2"O"

44 minutes ago, H2"O" said:

All of a sudden, our avatar is gone on the iphone. It's fine everywhere else (PC, tablet, android), but gone on the iphone. Anyone ever run into this?

Is this in Safari?  And is it a blank square as if an image is missing?  I've gotten that at times, but I don't remember it being specific to my phone.  Anyway, I viewed your profile using Safari on my iPhone 8s, and it's fine.

If you mean The Official App and you see the white frog, I got that for a half-second before my own adorable face loaded.  After that, my avatar is shown as always.  So at first, the App grabs the image from a server, and depending on your data connection, I guess it can take time to load.  You could try the log out/in plan if it seems to be finicky. 

EDIT:  To see your full-size avatar, I loaded one of your caches in the iPhone App.  I got a frog for a moment, and then your avatar popped up.  FWIW, it took twice as long to load on my droid.  I don't like that effect, and missing or slow-loading images make me wonder if a server is going down.  After it loads, it's fine.  Not sure, but I guess you mean a Website issue, not an App issue.

Edited by kunarion