The Message Center function no longer allows me to feed blank lines when hitting the Enter key.

Starting today April 12th, I am no longer able to press the Enter key to feed a new line in the Message Center function.   I send complex messages that require hitting the Enter key to start a new line of text.   I noticed for the first time a check box "Press enter to send" that's next to the SEND button.  Even unchecking the box still sends one line of text.  The screen also jerks up and down when pressing the Enter key or the Send.  Yesterday and every day before, sending messages worked just fine.

A recent example: 

Andy,

I should have given you more information rather than just give you the numbers. My data though is incomplete. Google FCC Region map. You will see the US divided up into regions numbered 0-8. For the life of me I can't find the map for Canada which is IC instead of FCC.

The alpha codes are abbreviations for US states or parts of states, Canadian, or I just don't remember.

WCF - 4 - I don't have a clue. Doesn't match US or Canada abbreviations. I thought it might be West Central Florida which works but that is a stretch.
EWA - 7 - Eastern Washington
SNJ - 2 - South New Jersey
CO - 0 - Colorado
WV - 8 - West Virginia
STX - 5 South Texas
EMA - 1 Eastern Massachusetts

Now, I cannot send anything beyond ........ Andy,

frisbee'r

4 minutes ago, frisbee'r said:

Starting today April 12th, I am no longer able to press the Enter key to feed a new line in the Message Center function.   I send complex messages that require hitting the Enter key to start a new line of text.   I noticed for the first time a check box "Press enter to send" that's next to the SEND button.  Even unchecking the box still sends one line of text.  The screen also jerks up and down when pressing the Enter key or the Send.  Yesterday and every day before, sending messages worked just fine.

A recent example: 

Andy,

I should have given you more information rather than just give you the numbers. My data though is incomplete. Google FCC Region map. You will see the US divided up into regions numbered 0-8. For the life of me I can't find the map for Canada which is IC instead of FCC.

The alpha codes are abbreviations for US states or parts of states, Canadian, or I just don't remember.

WCF - 4 - I don't have a clue. Doesn't match US or Canada abbreviations. I thought it might be West Central Florida which works but that is a stretch.
EWA - 7 - Eastern Washington
SNJ - 2 - South New Jersey
CO - 0 - Colorado
WV - 8 - West Virginia
STX - 5 South Texas
EMA - 1 Eastern Massachusetts

Now, I cannot send anything beyond ........ Andy,

frisbee'r

Reported here.

https://forums.geocaching.com/GC/index.php?/topic/361417-message-center-bug/