SC Delorme edition 4

mMuggz

On my gcprofile.com, I see I have missed page 54 on the "edition 4" version. I did not miss any pages under the original DeLorme challenge. My question is, where do I find out what page 54 looks like short of purchasing a new DeLorme atlas? I have completed SC counties and DeLorme and now I am focused on Ga but would gladly run back into SC to knock out page 54 if I knew what cities would definitely fit the bill. Thanks in advance. 

I presume that you're working on qualifying for GCVG6Y, the South Carolina Delorme Challenge. I think the threshold question is, does the Delorme map edition matter for that challenge?  

Using the project-GC challenge checker that is linked to this challenge, I would say it does not, because when I run your name, it says you're good (though it doesn't specify which edition the challenge checker uses):

[mMuggz](https://www.geocaching.com/profile/?u=mMuggz) has used [Project-GC](https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCVG6Y/40215 "Project-GC Challenge Checker") to see if they qualified for this challenge and they did.

I have found caches in 51 areas (51 required)
I completed the challenge on 2018-07-23

If you're still curious what page 54 in the 4th edition of the SC Delorme atlas looks like, there are some possibilities.

When I was doing the Virginia Delorme Challenge back in 2009, I found multiple copies of the Delorme atlas in what was then our local library in Charlottesville. If this is your local library system, I see one available as a reference in Aiken County and one available in circulation in Bamberg County (3rd entry, 2017 version).

If you are not already involved with a South Carolina geocaching organization, you could try to find one and post your question there, since someone there is likely to have Edition 4 on their shelf. Facebook seems to be the best option these days.

Or, just comparing the map that's on mygeocachingprofile.com and comparing it to Google maps, the middle of page 54 is north of Seabrook Island and west of the mouth of the Santee River.

1800858547_scdelorme.jpg.741698e0ca32ccac6295f64dfbc77b11.jpg

Not many towns around the area, but my spitball estimate is just east of Ridgeville.

Thanks for helping me pass the time during a boring conference call. :D