Message center down?

I it a kind of Cookies and Advertisement.

You need to accept all cookies.

This is against the german DSGV....

grafik.png.04749f1eeffc2e17e5fa94cdd660bad4.png

@Groundspeak Can you please explain, why we need to accept all cookies?

Do you heard something from the german Datenschutzgrundverordnung? :)

8 minutes ago, Mikkky said:

I it a kind of Cookies and Advertisement.

You need to accept all cookies.

You're right! If I do "accept all" it works. I routinely uncheck all boxes there. Surely this must be a temporary mistake, I remember the same thing happening right after the cookie consent stuff was introduced.

1 minute ago, werla said:

Go to "settings" and accept necessary cookies. Then everything works fine again.

That's not how it's supposed to work (GDPR).

Blocking cookiebot might do the trick.

I tested in FF by disabling "Remove message center icon top right" and MC works just fine. By doing so I saw I have unread messages going back to August 2020 :ph34r:

When using "noscript" ( a FF add-on) you can block all scripts except the ones you trust or really need. It also blocks all other "nasty" or not needed scripts like google analytics and other tracking/ad servers.

I am using Ghostery (on the Firefox machine), blocking everything it can including Google Analytics. AdBlock on both machines of course. Turning these off did not help though.

5 minutes ago, ChriBli said:

I am using Ghostery (on the Firefox machine), blocking everything it can including Google Analytics. AdBlock on both machines of course. Turning these off did not help though.

Same here. Noscript, Ghostery, ABP. All set to block as much as possible by default.

Here also a blank message center screen. If I accept advertisement cookies the problem is solved but I don't want to accept them.

We had the same problem a few month ago.

I think HQ tries to oblige us to accept cookies. A dirty commercial trick!!!

• Upvote 1