"Exclamation Point" on map after cache is logged

AGreatOne

I did a search to find if there were any answers to this. I did find that this has been a problem for others in the past. However I find no detailed answers. I tried to solve it both on my PC and my android app. It isn't a horrible situation. The cache is shown as logged on lists but not on the map.  

5 minutes ago, AGreatOne said:

I did a search to find if there were any answers to this. I did find that this has been a problem for others in the past. However I find no detailed answers. I tried to solve it both on my PC and my android app. It isn't a horrible situation. The cache is shown as logged on lists but not on the map.  

Usually happens when there is a Draft or a Personal Note, but not a proper Found It log.

• Helpful 1
11 minutes ago, RuideAlmeida said:

Usually happens when there is a Draft or a Personal Note, but not a proper Found It log.

I know of no drafts or personal notes pertaining to the cache. I deleted everything pertaining to the find and then reentered the information. The exclamation point remains on the map and on some of the cache's icons. It is a minor thing and I can live with it although the fact I cannot resolve the issue is a bit annoying. 

4 minutes ago, AGreatOne said:

I know of no drafts or personal notes pertaining to the cache. I deleted everything pertaining to the find and then reentered the information. The exclamation point remains on the map and on some of the cache's icons. It is a minor thing and I can live with it although the fact I cannot resolve the issue is a bit annoying. 

Did you try logging off the app then back in? 

Edited by Max and 99
3 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

Did you try logging off the app then back in? 

I believe I have solved it. On the app there is an option for "Drafts" under the triple bar icon on the upper left on the mobile app. I clicked on it and found there was a blank draft concerning the cache. I did not know anything about the "Draft" feature or how I ever opened it in the first place. I will use that as an excuse for my confusion.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, AGreatOne said:

I believe I have solved it. On the app there is an option for "Drafts" under the triple bar icon on the upper left on the mobile app. I clicked on it and found there was a blank draft concerning the cache. I did not know anything about the "Draft" feature or how I ever opened it in the first place. I will use that as an excuse for my confusion.  

I rarely use drafts on purpose. But several times when I went to log a cache it was posted as a draft without my realization. 

I understand! But now you know what the exclamation point means when you see it on the map.