Please make my own unpublished caches visible on the map

divig

It's a bit of a nuisance to use third party maps to view my own unpublished caches, especially when working on a trail (or geoart). And it would be great if they could be edited (at least their notes) in the mobile app, as well.

This would make the field work for placing caches easier. Maybe I'm not good at organizing, but to place a trail of mysteries I have to work with a notepad (yes, good old paper notepad :)), a list on Google Maps, some text files for tasks and some Garmin waypoint files. The first two and some part of the text files could be eliminated with such an improvement.

• Funny 1
3 minutes ago, divig said:

It's a bit of a nuisance to use third party maps to view my own unpublished caches, especially when working on a trail (or geoart). And it would be great if they could be edited (at least their notes) in the mobile app, as well.

This would make the field work for placing caches easier. Maybe I'm not good at organizing, but to place a trail of mysteries I have to work with a notepad (yes, good old paper notepad :)), a list on Google Maps, some text files for tasks and some Garmin waypoint files. The first two and some part of the text files could be eliminated with such an improvement.

I know this doesn't solve all your problems, but would it help in any way just to view them as a waypoint on the app map? 

• Upvote 1