closed treasure chests icon have disappeared on the map and in the geocache list

When I purchased my garmin GSPmap 64s, all unsupported geocaching icons (labcaches, waysmarks, etc) were indicated by the closed treasure chests icon on the map and in the geocache list. For some time now, all these types of caches (labcaches, waymarks, etc.) do not even appear (nor in my list, let alone on the map). Have I deleted a file by mistake? If so, where can I get it?

Any time a geocache filter is set on a Garmin GPSr, all unsupported geocache types (like the ones you mention) will also be filtered out. Unfortunately, clearing the previous filter only results in restoring the supported geocache types, leaving the unsupported geocaches 'lost'. Some devices include a 'Show All' saved filter that, when selected, will restore all geocaches, regardless of type. The GPSMAP 64 series does not include this pre-loaded filter, but you can create one. You may have success by opening the Geocache Page and selecting 'Menu > Choose Filter > Menu > Reset Filter'.

Detailed information available at GPSrChive > GPSMAP 64 > Pages > Geocaches > Reset Filter.

Edited by Atlas Cached
  • Helpful 1
On 4/3/2021 at 11:00 AM, Atlas Cached said:

Any time a geocache filter is set on a Garmin GPSr, all unsupported geocache types (like the ones you mention) will also be filtered out. Unfortunately, clearing the previous filter only results in restoring the supported geocache types, leaving the unsupported geocaches 'lost'. Some devices include a 'Show All' saved filter that, when selected, will restore all geocaches, regardless of type. The GPSMAP 64 series does not include this pre-loaded filter, but you can create one. You may have success by opening the Geocache Page and selecting 'Menu > Choose Filter > Menu > Reset Filter'.

Detailed information available at GPSrChive > GPSMAP 64 > Pages > Geocaches > Reset Filter.

That work :) Thanks