Can I manually adjust the leaderboard?

leafyseadragon

20 minutes ago, leafyseadragon said:

When I was testing out my Adventure Lab months ago, somehow that was counted toward its Leaderboard statistics.  Is there a way to remove all my testing to reflect the statistics more accurately?  I already deleted the test(s), and that didn't solve the problem.

Thanks for any help!

I have not heard of a test showing on the leaderboard. Mine was tested many times but nothing showed on the leaderboard till the first real player started the adventure lab. So now I'm curious about your situation. 

Hmm, I seem to remember the count was off by exactly the number of test stages that I did.  But that could be a coincidence.

Is there a way to see who has done which stages of my own Adventure?  I can only see the first 10 to finish everything, first 3 for each stage, and any comments left.  The stage counts are cumulative and anonymous.

Hmm, I seem to remember the count was off by exactly the number of test stages that I did.  But that could be a coincidence.

Is there a way to see who has done which stages of my own Adventure?  I can only see the first 10 to finish everything, first 3 for each stage, and any comments left.  The stage counts are cumulative and anonymous.

20 minutes ago, leafyseadragon said:

You cannot. This is why I refer to my Adventure Lab as the Ron Popeil type. Make it and forget it. 

I do have one last question.  When looking at this adventure on my phone, I see a black icon, and eye, and a slash through it.  That icon means private, but looking on the webpage it says it's public.  When I press on the icon, it flips between a 3-stage test adventure, and the 5-stage finished adventure.

How can I fix this?