Can we create more Adventure Labs?

I really like doing Adventure Labs because they take you to cool places that you might've never even been to. But, I sometimes wish there were more. I mean I know you must meet certain requirements to create one, but I meet the requirements and they said they would email me if I have permission. I don't believe I have gotten an email. I don't mean to sound picky but they are addictive to play. Does anyone else feel like they wish there were more Adventure Labs?

• Funny 1

For me, personally, yes. Within an hour's drive of home there are only six ALs (not counting my two), most of which went live over six months ago. Everyone locally who had an interest has gotten their one or two credits, created their ALs and now it's completely dead.

Oh, and for me, it's nothing about the numbers, in fact I delete all my AL finds from my caching stats. I've enjoyed the ones I've done and would like to do more without having to spend half the day travelling.

37 minutes ago, 8142009 said:

I really like doing Adventure Labs because they take you to cool places that you might've never even been to. But, I sometimes wish there were more. I mean I know you must meet certain requirements to create one, but I meet the requirements and they said they would email me if I have permission. I don't believe I have gotten an email. I don't mean to sound picky but they are addictive to play. Does anyone else feel like they wish there were more Adventure Labs?

We did give you a credit on January 6, 2021. Let us know if you need the email sent again! It would be sent to the primary email on your account. 

• Funny 1
  • Surprised 1
  • Helpful 1
8 hours ago, 8142009 said:

I don't mean to sound picky but they are addictive to play. Does anyone else feel like they wish there were more Adventure Labs?

Regular geocaching is much more addictive. Maybe if the AL's would be integrated into the geocaching map and would not require a separate app I would feel different about them.

• Upvote 1