Big Orange Bucket

Beast of Traal

I emailed you when you first posted the cache...because you see, you have to actually decrypt the hint to find out that hints will be posted from week to week. I think that part should be posted in the actual description...not everyone decrypts the hint as soon as they get to the cache page! Well no response...icon_confused.gif

How many hints you think you'll post before people lose interest in it? or find it? that "puzzle" is kinda long there...Im sure it's gonna be awhile. It's only week 2 and I know what I'd like to throw away icon_biggrin.gif

(edited- so i wouldn't offend icon_razz.gif)

Kristie

=============

If life gives you lemons, stuff them in your shirt to make your boobs look bigger!

[This message was edited by shybabe924 on February 12, 2003 at 10:09 PM.]

Thanks, Beast.

I think Kristie has a valid suggestion, about stating the fact that new hints will be posted. (Looks like that's been taken care of...)

But my hat's off to Beast, though, for coming up with a way to make things a little more interesting. Good job!

Jeff in Denham Springs icon_smile.gif

Congrats Jeff...looks like I shoulda went to lunch with you today icon_razz.gif

Glad you got to be first too...I know how exciting that is! I remember this one time when I found Home Tweet Home...I was first there. I also remember the names Buck8point called me for beating him to it! icon_biggrin.gif

Kristie

=============

If life gives you lemons, stuff them in your shirt to make your boobs look bigger!

You must have done the same search as me icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm happy to say that I have solved the puzzle, without the help of my so-called buddy. It was so easy! I'll have to wait to go find it though, cuz I got the flu or something icon_frown.gif

Kris

=============