[Feature request] Add number of favorite points to profile section of a log

Henbep

On the leftside of a log there is a section with information about the logger.

Currently it only shows the number of finds.

It would be very interesting to see the number of favorite points and the number of caches owned there as well.
This way you can easily find interesting cache owners with high favorite numbers, which invites you to go and find their caches.

28 minutes ago, Henbep said:

It would be very interesting to see the number of favorite points and the number of caches owned there as well.
This way you can easily find interesting cache owners with high favorite numbers, which invites you to go and find their caches.

Absolutely no no no no no no no.

No. Just no. ???

Edited by Max and 99
  • Upvote 4
  • Funny 1
2 hours ago, Henbep said:

I'd like it to be missing number of finds too.  The number of finds doesn't tell me what kind of person they are, nor how much experience they have.

- Walking a power trail of a thousand 1.5 caches in a straight line would have to mean something...

I feel that's a "brag spot" that impresses few as it is.   :D

We're already seeing people brag of all "their" FPs simply because they live near a tourist attraction. 

Like their wet bison tube anywhere else would have done that.  :laughing:    

We dislike a couple people whose caches we FP often.   That FP is for the cache, not the person...

Edited by cerberus1
essss
  • Upvote 3
  • Funny 1

I'd rather prefer just to see if the logger has given that cache a favourite point; instead of having to open the "who favourited this cache" list in another tab and trying to match it all up. Just add a FP flag next to the logger's name if they're in that list...

(also, nonono on showing the logger's own FP statistics =/ )

• Upvote 1