How to view/export/print all logs of a TB

triggerfish

23 hours ago, triggerfish said:

I searched, but could not find the info. So...

Is it possible to get access to all TB logs at once somehow, without paging through all pages?

Best regards, Peter

You can click "View Map" below the description and just above the first log entry. You get a map and below without pagination all logs of the TB.

• Funny 1
On 3/18/2021 at 4:56 PM, Hynz said:

You can click "View Map" below the description and just above the first log entry. You get a map and below without pagination all logs of the TB.

Unfortunately not for the one i was interested in :( https://www.geocaching.com/track/map_gm.aspx?ID=4638861

37 minutes ago, triggerfish said:

Unfortunately not for the one i was interested in :( https://www.geocaching.com/track/map_gm.aspx?ID=4638861

Yeh, the map only shows the drops and dips.

If you use GSAK, you can import trackable data and logs...

Edited by IceColdUK
22 hours ago, triggerfish said:

And... Running :) Thanx. Still used the older Trackable add macro.

Although a very cool and usefull macro, I see it only get's my log entries. In general that's great, but for the Mars Rover I would love to have an overview of all log entires. Is there a way to have that in the macro?

3 hours ago, triggerfish said:

Although a very cool and usefull macro, I see it only get's my log entries. In general that's great, but for the Mars Rover I would love to have an overview of all log entires. Is there a way to have that in the macro?

Ah, sorry.  I was getting the AddTrackablesAPI macro confused with another...  TrackableOwnedAPI does gets all logs for a trackable ... but only for trackables you own.  No good for you, I'm afraid.

On 3/25/2021 at 5:36 PM, IceColdUK said:

Ah, sorry.  I was getting the AddTrackablesAPI macro confused with another...  TrackableOwnedAPI does gets all logs for a trackable ... but only for trackables you own.  No good for you, I'm afraid.

In general that is perfect off course. Will try tweaking the macro a bit. The count suggests it sees al logs, so maybe I can make it save all of them...

Thanx so far.