Forum Subtitle

Lostboy1966

OK, maybe I'm being dense again, but how do you update the subtitle under your user name in forum posts? (See the first photo.)

I go into my profile and edit what looks to be the correct field (see second photo), hit save, refresh, log out and in, and nothing changes.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Edited by Lostboy1966

I'm in IT. Of course I logged in and out. Then I rebooted the GC servers, then the entire internet. :D;)

I think something might be buggy in my circa 2005 profile. I'm open to further suggestions!

On the main site I can edit my Profile and Background pics with no problem, but my Forum info seems stuck. Odd.

Edited by Lostboy1966
  • Funny 1
3 minutes ago, Lostboy1966 said:

I'm in IT. Of course I logged in and out. Then I rebooted the GC servers, then the entire internet. :D;)

I think something might be buggy in my circa 2005 profile. I'm open to further suggestions!

Did you miss the anniversary party?  What a shame.  Next year, the gift is "wood".

Edited by kunarion
  • Helpful 2
2 hours ago, Lostboy1966 said:

I'm in IT. Of course I logged in and out.

2 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

Have you tried the old logging-out-then-logging-back-in trick?

I was using a classic Get Smart line to try and help. Thankfully the help center does provide information on this exact question although understanding why we can't change it is beyond my skill set.

• Helpful 1
2 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

I was using a classic Get Smart line to try and help. Thankfully the help center does provide information on this exact question although understanding why we can't change it is beyond my skill set.

Understood! You're always helpful; I was just griping. Looks like a glitch, so I'll retreat into my Cone of Silence on this one.

• Funny 1