Statistics have different totals

DTCBEARSnMATHMATE

We have been working very hard to attain 26 or more finds on each day of the year, starting with Aug/2020.  I have a snapshot of our stats from 2/3/2021 that shows Jan days all with 26 or more finds.  (see attached).  Today, I happened to notice the live stats show different numbers for some January dates....   specifically 1/22/2021 showed 55 but now shoes 60,     1/26/2021 where we had 31, but now shows 21,  and 1/27/2021 showed 70, but now shows 60.   (This may also be true with Feb dates as well.)    Does this have something to do with lab caches?  How can they show one amount on one date and then show another amount on another date?      

This is very confusing!   Please Help!  Thank You!    Dave

IMG_5353.jpg

• Funny 1

I came looking for the answer to a similar problem (with much lower numbers). I'm simply trying to fill out my calendar to get at least one geocache for every day of the year. My chart on Geocaching.com says I have one log for January 14, but I ran a PQ of my finds for My Geocaching Profile and noticed that there were zero logs showing for January 14. I then double checked on Project-GC and sure enough January 14 is blank there too. Why does the GC.com stats chart definitely show a number there? I've searched All Logs but I can't find any type for January 14. It's weird. I know Adventure Labs are being counted (although I don't know how to see the found dates for those in the app). Could it have been a log deleted by a CO? 

Edited by kpow17
typos
24 minutes ago, kpow17 said:

I came looking for the answer to a similar problem (which much lower numbers). I'm simply trying to fill out my calendar to get at least one geocache for every day of the year. My chart on Geocaching.com says I have one log for January 14, but I ran a PQ of my finds for My Geocaching Profile and noticed that there were zero logs showing for January 14. I then double checked on Project-GC and sure enough January 14 is blank there too. Why does the GC.com stats chart definitely show a number there? I've searched All Logs but I can't find any type for January 14. It's weird. I know Adventure Labs are being counted (although I don't know how to see the found dates for those in the app). Could it have been a log deleted by a CO? 

I don't know if this will help you but on my profile when I click on the Adventure Labs, it tells me the completion date of each one. 

On 3/7/2021 at 9:08 PM, Max and 99 said:
On 3/7/2021 at 8:43 PM, kpow17 said:

I don't know if this will help you but on my profile when I click on the Adventure Labs, it tells me the completion date of each one. 

Thanks! I just figured out what you mentioned, I didn't realize I could access the info through my profile. Yay!

I was only looking at the Adventure Lab app for the dates, not my actual GC.com logs for the ALs. And my other problem was that I didn't realize that exporting a PQ did not include the AL numbers, so that was where the discrepancy was. All good now! 

On 3/7/2021 at 6:38 PM, DTCBEARSnMATHMATE said:

We have been working very hard to attain 26 or more finds on each day of the year, starting with Aug/2020.  I have a snapshot of our stats from 2/3/2021 that shows Jan days all with 26 or more finds.  (see attached).  Today, I happened to notice the live stats show different numbers for some January dates....   specifically 1/22/2021 showed 55 but now shoes 60,     1/26/2021 where we had 31, but now shows 21,  and 1/27/2021 showed 70, but now shows 60.   (This may also be true with Feb dates as well.)    Does this have something to do with lab caches?  How can they show one amount on one date and then show another amount on another date?      

This is very confusing!   Please Help!  Thank You!    Dave

IMG_5353.jpg

I finally figured out that PQ exports DO NOT include Adventure Lab counts. Could that be the discrepancy?