Question travel bug

TeamBlond007

Hello,

I am currently asking myself a question. Do I have the right to go look for a traveler object on a cache that I have already found? 
is it very fair play? and should I put a write note if I do (to prevent that I took the TB).

Thank you in advance for your answers

Geo-friendly

TeamBlond007
1 hour ago, TeamBlond007 said:

Hello,

I am currently asking myself a question. Do I have the right to go look for a traveler object on a cache that I have already found? 
is it very fair play? and should I put a write note if I do (to prevent that I took the TB).

Thank you in advance for your answers

Geo-friendly

TeamBlond007

Yes, and also see the requests on that TB’s goal, for any specifics on how to handle it.  

You can log a cache “note” about your cache trip, then go to Trackables and log the TB.  

A safe Geocache may contain TBs again and again.  I return to the local Geocaches that I know are safe, to drop a TB or two.

Edited by kunarion
  • Helpful 1
58 minutes ago, kunarion said:

Yes, and also see the requests on that TB’s goal, for any specifics on how to handle it.  

You can log a cache “note” about your cache trip, then go to Trackables and log the TB.  

A safe Geocache may contain TBs again and again.  I return to the local Geocaches that I know are safe, to drop a TB or two.

ok thanks for your help :bad: