Error Report for German app

Del93

There is an error in the app page when one goes via profile to wonders. It says become world explorer if you find "much" level of wonders, it should be "four". (Im Deutschen steht da viel anstatt vier.) As I did not find a spot for reporting this, I did it this way, please move to correct place should it exist.IMG_20210303_014934.thumb.jpg.0bcb47b2d67c8b82d6ae882c667c7ce7.jpg

• Funny 1
1 hour ago, Del93 said:

There is an error in the app page when one goes via profile to wonders. It says become world explorer if you find "much" level of wonders, it should be "four". (Im Deutschen steht da viel anstatt vier.) As I did not find a spot for reporting this, I did it this way, please move to correct place should it exist.

Did I respond correctly to your question? 

24 minutes ago, capoaira said:

Its a typing bug report and not a question. In the German translation is "viel" (=much) instead of "vier" (=four) written. 

But it shouldn't say four. Right?

The way I read it, the OP is replacing one mistake with a different mistake. So maybe I'm just misunderstanding. 

Edited by Max and 99