multiple premium accounts but only one allows for PQ's?

novw.nl

Is this a bug or something new? I have multiple premium accounts and have several PQ's standing and waiting on those accounts. Now in GSAK (thus: thru the API), I see those PQ's waiting for me. Yet on the website there is nothing; no created PQ's (that should be there), and no PQ's ready for download (which, according to the API should be there)?

Strangest thing: when logging in to the main account I use, I see PQ's created AND pq's waiting for download both on website AND in GSAK. Is geocaching.com logging IP's now and restricting multi-account users or have I stumbled upon a very strange bug?

154988731_10223447091138011_6564570952171245820_n.jpg

155086570_10223447096658149_2125462175461291654_n.jpg

5 hours ago, novw.nl said:

Is this a bug or something new? I have multiple premium accounts and have several PQ's standing and waiting on those accounts. Now in GSAK (thus: thru the API), I see those PQ's waiting for me. Yet on the website there is nothing; no created PQ's (that should be there), and no PQ's ready for download (which, according to the API should be there)?

Strangest thing: when logging in to the main account I use, I see PQ's created AND pq's waiting for download both on website AND in GSAK. Is geocaching.com logging IP's now and restricting multi-account users or have I stumbled upon a very strange bug?

How could TPTB know which account is your "main account" and make just that one unrestricted?  Plus, since you get the PQs anyway, what would be the value of restricting the link, due to "multiple accounts"?  

Is it possible that your main account has web site checkmarks for days that PQs will run, but your other accounts don't?  That could explain what you're seeing.  PQs run exclusively through GSAK might not place a download link onto the web site, which in most such cases, nobody would even notice... because they don't use that link.

I can download my Pocket Queries, at least the ones listed on the App (I don't know how it decides which ones to list), on command within The Official App.  This "runs" the PQ and downloads it to the phone, but there's no link created on the web site.  That seems a lot like the effect you're seeing, and I think it always worked like that in The App.  If GSAK once worked differently, that changed.  My 3rd-Party Apps don't list PQs until I've run them on the web site.  I haven't tested these things on GSAK, but it would be "my main account", so it wouldn't test your situation.

Edited by kunarion