My gift arrived at destination: Apr 15-21
I received a gift: Apr 7-21 from Txiriseyes

complete just got a wait now for the Halloween one

• Helpful 1

Mission - Ray - COMPLETED

Sent my info to Laval K-9: February 22, 2021
Name received from Laval K-9:  March 6, 2021

Sent my gift: March 8, 2021
My gift arrived at destination: March 11 or 19, 2021 (forget which was which) according to USPS
I received a gift: March 29, 2021 & April 14

Mission - Melissa - COMPLETED

Sent my info to Laval K-9: February 22, 2021
Name received from Laval K-9: March 6, 2021

Sent my gift: March 8, 2021
My gift arrived at destination: March 11 or 19, 2021 (forget which was which) according to USPS
I received a gift: March 31, 2021 &  April 4

What a hectic month it has been at work, sorry for the delay in updating.  We are finally catching up on our mail and we both received another envelope!  Geocachers are truly the best people!!

Thanks Shadowdragn1 for the great coin, we are excited to add it to our collection!

And thanks Hughie250 & Hintz1st for the subscription to FTF Magazine.  We always picked up any copies we have found in caches and have thought of subscribing!  Have two back issues on our coffee table right now.

Edited by qqnonrev
On 4/3/2021 at 11:03 AM, Pesh said:

Sorry, Rainbow Caching is me! I just buy postage under the business account for ease ?

That's great! We opened both packages today and had a blast. Thanks so much to our Easter bunnies, Pesh and Sappimage.thumb.jpg.0c895284641cfd34e8dd395ba8ccaed1.jpghire_45, and Laval K-9! Lots of goodies and shiny things!!! Time to get out and find those caches!

122604012_image(1).thumb.jpg.14ebae5a36618ad9fbc3f6d06e046477.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.0c895284641cfd34e8dd395ba8ccaed1.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

Saturday night list...

Those who didn't receive their mission :rolleyes: Let me know it there are any changes.

68gypsy (shipped April 15)

boomer365 (waiting for a second package)
EatSleepCacheOn (not received April 15)
emilierene (shipped April 15)
Little_Brownie (???)
mo pirate (still working on it)
neiaeadry (not received April 15)
Qaz (not received April 15)
Sapphire_45 (???)
Sweetlife #3 (not received April 15)

:drama:

Sent my info to Laval K-9: 2.27.21
Name received from Laval K-9: 3.6.21
Sent my gift: 3.10.21
My gift arrived at destination: 3.15.21
I received a gift: 4.19.21

I had the surprise of a mission in my mailbox tonight!  Thank you Semmels123! The Triceratops coin is impressive and the light up tag is cool! I totally noticed yours when I was doing the Geocache Talk "live coverage" of the Texas Counties Finishers Event. Thanks for all the Kansas and sweet treats too.  

20210419_201546.jpg

• Love 1

Monday going on Tuesday list...

Those who didn't receive their mission :rolleyes: Let me know it there are any changes.

Little_Brownie (???)
mo pirate (shipped on April 21)
Sapphire_45 (???)

Edited by Laval K-9

Sent my info to Laval K-9:              Never did
Name received from Laval K-9:     21-04-20
Sent my gift:                                     21-04-20   
My gift arrived at destination:       
I received a gift:                     
         I'd better NOT get a gift ?

I received a message from Laval K-9 that the Easter Bunny had egg trouble (it appears he/she dropped one and had no replacements), so I suited up and got Off to the Rescue !

Who is this for? To quote Centauri in The Last Starfighter, "I'm not gon-na tell you!"

cadbury bunny.jpg

Wednesday list...

I take both Sapphire_45 and Little_Brownie from the list. I never got a reply from them following 2 e-mails and I know that one of the packages was delivered.

mo pirate (shipped on April 21)

Those who didn't receive their mission :rolleyes: Let me know it there are any changes since April 15 :huh:

boomer365 (waiting for a second package shipped April 5)
EatSleepCacheOn (shipped March 9)
mo pirate (shipped  April 21)
neiaeadry (shipped March 9)
Qaz (shipped March 22)
Sweetlife #3 (shipped March 10)

The ones that have been shipped in March are all overseas missions. Let's hope the boat will reach port soon :laughing:

My gift arrived at destination:        21-04-23 
I received a gift:                               I'd better NOT get a gift ?

1 "Bunny's Flat-Pack Special", with a side of Jellybean Reduction, served up hot & tasty?

Vintage Egg Coloring.png

Edited by Jimrky
13 minutes ago, Jimrky said:

My gift arrived at destination:        21-04-23 
I received a gift:                               I'd better NOT get a gift ?

1 "Bunny's Flat-Pack Special", with a side of Jellybean Reduction, served up hot & tasty?

Vintage Egg Coloring.png

Can't wait to hear from the recipient B)

Chick Chick

Received my mission: April 24.  I am complete!

Wow what a great surprise.  I was wondering what this package might be as I had not ordered anything.  What an amazing gesture for a HAPPY Easter!

thanks so much to Jim RKY and Bethie Biker  I can sure use everything in the package.  What a nice thing(s) to do. I will always remember this mission!

easter 2.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, mo pirate said:

Received my mission: April 24.  I am complete!

Wow what a great surprise.  I was wondering what this package might be as I had not ordered anything.  What an amazing gesture for a HAPPY Easter!

thanks so much to Jim RKY and Bethie Biker  I can sure use everything in the package.  What a nice thing(s) to do. I will always remember this mission!

easter 2.jpg

You are more than welcome! We're pleased that you are happy and that your Mission will now be a good memory. For us, I like to remember this quote from a classic movie:

"Every time a bell rings, a Rescue Missioneer gets his wings..."  ?

• Love 1

Those who didn't receive their mission :rolleyes: Let me know it there are any changes since April 15 :huh:

Qaz (shipped March 22)

The ones that have been shipped in March are all overseas missions. Let's hope the boat will reach port soon :laughing:

This isn't  an experience about this Mission, but to show how things are going with the usps.

Prices going up, service going waaay down. NOT amused at all!!!

There was a  Secret Santa for my fb Hedgehog group and I had sent a gift from Florida to Scotland (yeah, I know) on DECEMBER 10, 2020.

It was $39.USD. The package came back to me yesterday (April 29, 2021) as they had neglected to put a customs sticker on it somewhere in the process. Maybe someone should have figured it out in less than four and a half months??? Only good thing, it wasn't destroyed.

And, I had sent the same person another package with a custom made item at the beginning of January and it got there in a week.

• Helpful 1
1 hour ago, GeoCharmer81 said:

This isn't  an experience about this Mission, but to show how things are going with the usps.

Prices going up, service going waaay down. NOT amused at all!!!

There was a  Secret Santa for my fb Hedgehog group and I had sent a gift from Florida to Scotland (yeah, I know) on DECEMBER 10, 2020.

It was $39.USD. The package came back to me yesterday (April 29, 2021) as they had neglected to put a customs sticker on it somewhere in the process. Maybe someone should have figured it out in less than four and a half months??? Only good thing, it wasn't destroyed.

And, I had sent the same person another package with a custom made item at the beginning of January and it got there in a week.

I have had the same experience. The few shipments I have had undeliverable have taken up to a month - to come back from within the US

I know, from the news, a proximate cause - and I agree with you that I don't like this at all. And there is NO alternative that is cost effective in most cases. I remember when, for a penny, I could get a First Class letter across town in one day. Now our mail has to go from Hopkinsville to Nashville - before coming back - and costs 55 cents -5400% more than it once did - and now they won't even guarantee Priority Mail to be to the delivering Post Office (not in the recipient's hands) in 3 days for over $8 per letter (which is nearly an 80,000% increase).

But, as my wife lovingly likes to point out - I'm an old man and so should be quiet ?

I have a very Happy post to make! Yesterday, Bethie_Biker brought in the mail - yep, she actually walked that far! And, she said, 'I have an envelope here, for us both, that seems too heavy.' On opening said envelope, a modest, unassuming craft envelope of card stock, I found the most wonderful surprise! mopirate had sent us one of their Signature Geocoins!

Thank you so much, mopirate, for being so thoughtful. You Did Not Need To! Seeing you happy was enough reward for us! 

mopirate ltr.jpg

mopirate Obverse.jpg

mopirate Reverse.jpg

• Love 1

I can't believe that 6 missions are still in transit. Where are they stuck? I really would like to know :mad:

Qaz (shipped March 22)

2 hours ago, Jimrky said:

NORAD reports we no longer have Easter Bunny on radar, Laval K-9...We're sorry...

norad-santa.jpg

Perhaps is the Easter Bunny on the mainland right now. And how about asking the Easter Hare to take it over from now on? :bad:

• Funny 1

Sent my info to Laval K-9:  02/22/21
Name received from Laval K-9:  03/06/21

Sent my gift: 03/24/21
My gift arrived at destination:  03/31/21
I received a gift:  05/07/21

So happy to get my Easter mission yesterday!  Got this awesome haul - and I LOVE Canada stuff!!  Oh, Canada!  
Thank you so much, Ally&Joe!
2f9be544-feb4-4586-95d0-a35509a6b32f.jpg?rnd=0.09520459

• Helpful 1

Taking Qaz's name from the list. He received his mission all the way from Portugal and it has been shipped on March 22 so there is still hope for the remaining participants ;)

Following my e-mails I can take 2 more names off the list :D

boomer365 (waiting for a second package shipped April 5) (not received May 8)
Sweetlife #3 (shipped March 10) (not received May 10)

Edited by Laval K-9
  • Helpful 1

Mission 1

Sent my info to Laval K-9:  Feb. 24, 21
Name received from Laval K-9: March 6, 21
Sent my gift: March 9/21
My gift arrived at destination: March 15/21 Florida

I received a gift: March 19/21 Thank you, Backroads6

Mission 2

Sent my info to Laval K-9:  Feb. 24/21
Name received from Laval K-9: March 6, 21
Sent my gift: March 9/21
My gift arrived at destination: The name is off the list, so missions completed 
I received a gift: March 23/21 Thank you, Inge-De-Mol, Netherlands. 

On 5/10/2021 at 9:50 PM, Laval K-9 said:

It's official, sweetlife will be LTR.... last to receive :signalviolin:

Her mission was shipped March 10th and is probably floating on a raft somewhere in the Atlantic :laughing:

How about cheering her up with some :drama:

:omnomnom: we may need a bigger boat!

• Helpful 1

WooHoo my last Easter mission arrived yesterday and opening it now. Thank you Daniel Hessling aka haedal80’s Easter mission arrived yesterday. All my Easter mission have arrived. Feeling under the weather, will post pics as soon as I can. Please allow me some time to feel better. Wanted to update here.

~ Valarie of sweetlife

image.thumb.png.eee51eac51175b709e9a6a0ac08c2694.png

Edited by sweetlife
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, sweetlife said:

WooHoo my last Easter mission arrived yesterday and opening it now. Thank you Daniel Hessling aka haedal80’s Easter mission arrived yesterday. All my Easter mission have arrived. Feeling under the weather, will post pics as soon as I can. Please allow me some time to feel better. Wanted to update here.

~ Valarie of sweetlife

image.thumb.png.eee51eac51175b709e9a6a0ac08c2694.png

Seems like it was worth the wait. It took 2 months one week to reach destination :o