[FEATURE REQUEST] images support on TBs

Masarina

When logging a cache you can upload photos they stay with the cache and can be view through the gallery.

You can go to the TB page and add a log but it will not let you add a photo. The TB itself also does not have a gallery.

It would be nice if when adding a log on a TB page we where able to add a photo and be a part of a gallery. It would also be nice if the TB is logged anywhere if that log has a photo it would also be in the gallery (ie. i log a cache i found and add a photo while i drop off the TB that photo would be in the gallery for the cache and the TB)

You can add photos to a TB after you've posted a log.  Go to the TB's web page and click on Visit Log next to your log.  That takes you to the web page for your log.  In the upper right corner there's a small icon with a green arrow in it (to the right of the trash can icon).  Click on that and you can upload an image.

If a TB has had at least one picture added, then there's a link to its gallery on the TB's web page.  For example, here is my bike TB, with 7 images in its gallery.

Edited by Nylimb
Added link.
  • Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Masarina said:

When logging a cache you can upload photos they stay with the cache and can be view through the gallery.

You can go to the TB page and add a log but it will not let you add a photo. The TB itself also does not have a gallery.

It would be nice if when adding a log on a TB page we where able to add a photo and be a part of a gallery. It would also be nice if the TB is logged anywhere if that log has a photo it would also be in the gallery (ie. i log a cache i found and add a photo while i drop off the TB that photo would be in the gallery for the cache and the TB)

Every trackable tracked on Geocaching.com has a spot for a gallery.  One needs to be added to create it.  :)

In the Help Center is a section titled 2.3, "Add an image to your trackable log" that will show you how.

• Surprised 1