How do I find all the caches I ever found?

Outh

23 minutes ago, Outh said:

Is it possible to download all the information of the caches I have ever logged and found?

I can now only see the last 30 or so under the latest activity.

I would be nice to see all of the caches.

If you're looking at your profile dashboard, you don't have a "Show all logs for :" right underneath ?

This keeps a record of all caches you've ever written a log on,  but there's no way I'd want to download all information of every cache found.  :)

ETA...Maybe this is yet-another reason I stick with the "old" profile dashboard...

Edited by cerberus1
  • Upvote 2

Since you are a Premium Member, you can run and download the special "My Finds" pocket query which includes all the caches you've found -- even archived caches -- along with your logs to those cache pages.

You can also run a home page search.  Leave all the search filters blank except for "Found Status" - which should be set to "Found."  Since you have less than 1,000 total finds, all active caches that you've found will be displayed in the search results.  Archived caches won't be included, however.

• Helpful 1
18 minutes ago, Misty4me said:

adding on to this discussion, can we also get a map of all finds? I am just curious to how close new caches are from archived ones. 

It's easy to do. Run a Pocket Query of Your Finds, then view results. You get a map showing all of your finds.

There are other ways, this is just how I do it.

5 hours ago, HHL said:

Actually, that will not contain archived caches. Only the special "My Finds" PQ does contain all found caches.

I used the wrong word. My Finds instead of Your Finds. There is no Your Finds. I should have checked the name first. Thanks for clarifying. 

Edited by Max and 99
3 hours ago, on4bam said:

Except for archived finds and you're limited to 1000 caches. The My Finds PQ has all finds but can't be mapped on the site

Yes, as I stated earlier the correct name is My Finds. I accidentally called it Your Finds. What do you mean it can't be mapped on the site? Unless I'm misunderstanding you, it's pretty much all I do with it. 

3 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

What do you mean it can't be mapped on the site?

The "My Finds" PQ couldn't be mapped from within the PQ list because of the lack of a link (like we have with regular PQs). Nonetheless, we can map it with any mapping app that could load GPX files.

Edited by HHL
8 minutes ago, HHL said:

The "My Finds" PQ couldn't be mapped from within the PQ list because of the lack of a link (like we have with regular PQs). Nonetheless, we can map it with any mapping app that could load GPX files.

Ok. I think we're just using mapped differently. I've only run this PQ like a handful of times. And then I click on view results from the email link, and map, and see them all on the geocaching map. 

• Helpful 1
2 hours ago, Max and 99 said:
2 hours ago, HHL said:

Ok. I think we're just using mapped differently. I've only run this PQ like a handful of times. And then I click on view results from the email link, and map, and see them all on the geocaching map. 

Good tip.  Like HHL, I’ve only really used the My Finds PQ to load data into other tools.  Not sure I’ve ever clicked the links in the email before, but yep, View results > Map this Location. ?