Caches not loading

Bleausardv2

I hope it's not just me - out yesterday and my iPhone app was working perfectly. Today I tried "Search - location - current location" and the phone showed my position in the centre of the correct map, but no caches loaded. I tried again - same result, so I searched by the name of the nearest town - the town appeared but once again no caches loaded?

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Bleausardv2 said:

Today I tried "Search - location - current location" and the phone showed my position in the centre of the correct map, but no caches loaded. I tried again - same result, so I searched by the name of the nearest town - the town appeared but once again no caches loaded?

Tried just now... all OK.

Would help if you provide your setting.

I'm using Version 8.41.0 (1) in a iPhone 11 with iOS 14.5.

18 hours ago, Keystone said:

The first troubleshooting question always asked when this issue is described:  do you have any filters set?  Try clearing them and then see if caches appear.

Thanks - I have tried that and the settings seem the same as normal; I'll try toggling something on and off and see if that sorts it - seems I'm not the only one having this problem though!

For the last month I have had problems with caches not loading at all or extremely slowly. I have tried the change filter approach but that does not not help.

In addition when I do select a cache, the page just sits there trying to load to cache with a spinning wheel. 

I am basically unable to run this app at all.  I use a Galaxy A8 with latest version loaded.  Can you please help as the other APPs like cGeo are rubbish.

On 3/2/2021 at 10:42 PM, Purplepeopleater said:

For the last month I have had problems with caches not loading at all or extremely slowly. I have tried the change filter approach but that does not not help.

In addition when I do select a cache, the page just sits there trying to load to cache with a spinning wheel. 

I am basically unable to run this app at all.  I use a Galaxy A8 with latest version loaded.  Can you please help as the other APPs like cGeo are rubbish.

you're on the Iphone forum here ;-)