Caches requiring playing an online game

SerenityNow

Ten years ago, I did a series of caches in Columbus, Ohio called Geoquests GC1XBVY. They were based on the old interactive fiction game ZORK. My wife and I loved ZORK back in the late 70s and this geocache series was just as fun to play. I liked it so much, I even created a video game geocache myself, Val the Impaler GC50GZG, and put it up here near my house in Cleveland, Ohio. This past week, I completed a 31 cache series back in Columbus based on another fun computer game EmberQuest GC8QAYM. I still have to find some time to drive down and hunt those caches. My question for the group is, do you know of any other caches that require playing an online game to get the coordinates to the cache? They can be anywhere in the world. It's just fun to play the games, and if I can plan a trip around going to get the cache, all the better!

• Upvote 1
On 2/9/2021 at 1:52 PM, TmdAndGG said:

Indeed - this series came to mind when I read this post. I have only played a few of these but it a fun way of spending some (virtual) time back at the old Pizza Machine dropping quarters. Now if only I could enable the invincible mode...