Message centre gives a blanc screen

WenT(NL)

15 hours ago, Keystone said:

Please see Sections 4, 5 and 6 of Groundspeak's Privacy Policy to understand what information is collected, and why.  See Section 7 to see how your information is shared.

I understand what information is collected but I don't like to share more info than necessary. Message centre was working fine without accepting cookies. Until now. That has nothing to do with Section 4, 5, 6, or 7!!

22 minutes ago, WenT(NL) said:

I only want to accept cookies that are necessary for the website. To open the message centre I have to accept ALL the cookies.

I guess you use the form to make a choice of what cookies to accept. I block cookies/scripts/ads with browser add-ons. That means I also block cookiebot and other stuff. I'm never given a choice about cookies on GC.

Except for self-hosted analytics I block them too (google analytics....)

14 hours ago, WenT(NL) said:
On 2/8/2021 at 11:25 AM, Keystone said:

Please see Sections 4, 5 and 6 of Groundspeak's Privacy Policy to understand what information is collected, and why.  See Section 7 to see how your information is shared.

I understand what information is collected but I don't like to share more info than necessary. Message centre was working fine without accepting cookies. Until now. That has nothing to do with Section 4, 5, 6, or 7!!

I was compelled to make my post because of your statement in the original post:  "I think it's another way of HQ to earn more money by selling my personal information."  I agree with you that your quoted statement had nothing to do with your bug report.

• Helpful 1