Coordinate free? checker

HubbaBubbas

I place a lot of geocaches. RIght now there is no way to check if a certain coordinate is possible or not. That's quite frustrating as all too often I need to place a cache 3-4 times until the spot is free. Everytime waiting a few days until the review says "NO". As a consequence the effort to place a cache is multiplied.

I urgently need a feature in the app that simply shows "Yes" or "No" depending on if the current coordinate can be used for a new geocache. And yes! Please include stages of multis, mysteries etc. Everything that prevents me from placing a cache shall be considered.

• Funny 4

Your feature request has been made many times before.  An unfortunate consequence is that people would use the feature to "battleship" the actual locations of hidden stages for Mystery Caches, Multi-Caches, Wherigo Caches and (some) Letterbox Hybrid Caches.  This is why the cache planning map does not alert users to hidden stages.

For those unfamiliar with the protocol for requesting a "coordinate check" from your local Community Volunteer Reviewer, please see this Help Center Article

• Helpful 3