Bug report: can't finish the lab adventure

Zornix

I don't know if this is a know issue but I have an adventure lab I cannot realy finish (jhWv).

I started this adventure last year, the last stage was not possible to access since the location was closed, so I left it open.  Now this last one is gone, it was closed, deleted ... or whatever. The adventure now has only 4 stages left, the 4 remaining I have done already. Looking at the details of the adventure in the app it is now showen as finished, but I still cannot leave an entry and also on the map overview it is not checked off as done.

Edited by Zornix
On 2/7/2021 at 8:18 AM, Zornix said:

I don't know if this is a know issue but I have an adventure lab I cannot realy finish (jhWv).

I started this adventure last year, the last stage was not possible to access since the location was closed, so I left it open.  Now this last one is gone, it was closed, deleted ... or whatever. The adventure now has only 4 stages left, the 4 remaining I have done already. Looking at the details of the adventure in the app it is now showen as finished, but I still cannot leave an entry and also on the map overview it is not checked off as done.

Have you suggested to that Lab cache owner to create a new 5th location?

12 hours ago, Keystone said:

The Adventure Lab Builder's Guide makes it clear that deleting a location can mess up other players, as reported in this thread and others.  It's always said this, as far as I know.

image.png.0baed68a65eb56fed84239b8b5c9d176.png

Yes, it said so from the very beginning. But the amount of potential AL owners, who read and understand instructions, is less than 100% ;) .

But honestly, I wonder why this isn't enforced by the Adventure Lab API. It cannot be so difficult to implement, that adding/deleting locations is simply rejected, after the first player has completed the AL. Maybe including an additional warning and confirmation dialog, when you want to activate you AL the first time.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1