canceled published WM

Ariberna

Today was canceled a lot of WM mine from Segovia, Spain.

I cant understand this control because reviewer say that one photo is for internet.

Few months ago I thiught that problem of internet photos copied was solved with the WM of Church os Carballiño (VeraCruz) but I see that no.

I don't know how to say you, reviewers, that all photos are mine.

I put my private photos that was taken in 2008.

I hope that you were hard with other waymarkers and other WM that published without visited the city.

I hope that NEVER AGAIN I had put my photos here.

IMG_20210206_103410.jpg

11 minutes ago, Ariberna said:

Today was canceled a lot of WM mine from Segovia, Spain.

I cant understand this control because reviewer say that one photo is for internet.

Few months ago I thiught that problem of internet photos copied was solved with the WM of Church os Carballiño (VeraCruz) but I see that no.

I don't know how to say you, reviewers, that all photos are mine.

I put my private photos that was taken in 2008.

I hope that you were hard with other waymarkers and other WM that published without visited the city.

I hope that NEVER AGAIN I had put my photos here.

IMG_20210206_103410.jpg

The difference of photos that I put and the web are: the angle of chapitels, the tree and... The mark of water with the name of the web.

Other was similar with a photo of tripadvisor (Claustro de San Francisco) but the photo was mine... I am Ariberna in tripadvisor too.

This travel was for Segovia, Burgos, etc

Edited by Ariberna
added

Yes i declined these waymarks because i could find them with a Google image search.

I asked you information about these photos and you replied that is your photos taken in 2008

I sent to you a message with my email address to send to me the originals photos

You prefer add a discussion on the forum instead of sending to me your photos and publish again your waymarks

I will decline your waymarks until you send to me the originals, it's not very difficult to send to me your photos !!!

• Upvote 2
  • Surprised 1

And I didn't say thay the published was you.

But now we are semiconfined and repass my WM piblished and add other WM cathegories of them when I can. And is so snnoying that they cancel WM piblished as canceling them yourself.

Now I know was the "internet photo" of Alcazar, but I don't know what was of the Cathedral for be canceled.

• Upvote 1