Greensboro.......are you out there???

El Diablo

In this entire area there are only three of us that have hidden caches. the majority are hidden by Hawk-eye. Let me tell you a secrect... it is as much fun to hide a cache as it is to seek one. If we don't get more paticipation around here, I'm going to retire my GPS and take up knitting.

In a bad mood.

Jerry

quote:
Originally posted by JC364:

... If we don't get more paticipation around here, I'm going to retire my GPS and take up knitting....Jerry

icon_biggrin.gif Yeah, right ... but knowing you the way I do ... you'd make that sweater so complicated ... it'd take a GPS, a compass and a laptop computer to figure out how to get the sweater on ... and the kicker would be ... it wouldn't look anything like a sweater ... it would be disguised as something entirely different ... and I'd have to call you early one morning to find out where you hid the arm hole .... icon_biggrin.gif

Knitting ... yeah, that'll be the day ... HEY DON'T YOU OWE ME ANOTHER CACHE ?????

348_2602.gif

quote:
Originally posted by JC364:

... If we don't get more paticipation around here, I'm going to retire my GPS and take up knitting....Jerry

icon_biggrin.gif Yeah, right ... but knowing you the way I do ... you'd make that sweater so complicated ... it'd take a GPS, a compass and a laptop computer to figure out how to get the sweater on ... and the kicker would be ... it wouldn't look anything like a sweater ... it would be disguised as something entirely different ... and I'd have to call you early one morning to find out where you hid the arm hole .... icon_biggrin.gif

Knitting ... yeah, that'll be the day ... HEY DON'T YOU OWE ME ANOTHER CACHE ?????

348_2602.gif

Welcome aboad little frog. It's always nice to have a new player in our ranks. I believe you will find all of Hawks caches enjoyable with the exception of Hawk 1-A...but I got my revenge for that one!! Need anything just let us know. There are a great bunch of geocachers around here.

happy geocaching

El Diablo

quote:
Originally posted by El Diablo:

Where did little frogs post go?? I responded to it.......but now I don't see it! O.K no more beer for me tonight. I'm going to the hard stuff!:confused:

Sorry Diablo, I was trying to edit my post and somehow ended up deleting it.

Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to visiting your cache "The Centennial Celebration" next week and also some of Hawk's ones.

This weekend I am going up to Damascus, VA for the annual "Trail Days" festival, it is a week-long street fair celebrating the Appalachian Trail, very cool festival. There are also 2 geocaches near the town and I hope to find at least one!

I am having a great time with this sport, and am getting friends hooked on it as well.

Hope to meet some of the other local GC'ers someday.

Regards,

Little Frog

[This message was edited by littlefrog on May 16, 2002 at 08:18 AM.]

quote:
Originally posted by El Diablo:

Where did little frogs post go?? I responded to it.......but now I don't see it! O.K no more beer for me tonight. I'm going to the hard stuff!icon_confused.gif

Sorry Diablo, I was trying to edit my post and somehow ended up deleting it.

Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to visiting your cache "The Centennial Celebration" next week and also some of Hawk's ones.

This weekend I am going up to Damascus, VA for the annual "Trail Days" festival, it is a week-long street fair celebrating the Appalachian Trail, very cool festival. There are also 2 geocaches near the town and I hope to find at least one!

I am having a great time with this sport, and am getting friends hooked on it as well.

Hope to meet some of the other local GC'ers someday.

Regards,

Little Frog

[This message was edited by littlefrog on May 16, 2002 at 08:18 AM.]