HTML Editing Issue

hankpixie

I was checking some of my cache pages and discovered that one of the pages was just one gigantic paragraph with no breaks, not the way I had created the original page.  I went into the edit cache page wanting to check on the issue and found that I had no way of editing via html.  There was no "source" or anything to edit via html.  I called on a geofriend who checked on one of his pages and his page had the html source edit function.  Thoughts???  I created new paragraphs by just hitting the return button when needed but after saving and viewing, it went back to one huge paragraph.  I have no idea how the page magically lost its html creation.

5 minutes ago, hankpixie said:

I was checking some of my cache pages and discovered that one of the pages was just one gigantic paragraph with no breaks, not the way I had created the original page.  I went into the edit cache page wanting to check on the issue and found that I had no way of editing via html.  There was no "source" or anything to edit via html.  I called on a geofriend who checked on one of his pages and his page had the html source edit function.  Thoughts???  I created new paragraphs by just hitting the return button when needed but after saving and viewing, it went back to one huge paragraph.  I have no idea how the page magically lost its html creation.

A couple of mine were like that last year after some site change.  I was able to click the “Source” button to toggle between wysiwyg and HTML, and then fix it.  Are you saying you have no onscreen editor for the text?