Gebiet vor einer Multi-Auslegung überprüfen lassen

GeoNettl

Hallo zusammen,

ich möchte einen größeren Multi mit hauptsächlich physischen Stationen auslegen. Bevor ich mir diese Arbeit allerdings antue würde ich gerne das Gebiet überprüfen lassen, sodass es zu keinen Abstandskonflikten mit anderen physischen Stationen kommt. Ist das möglich?

Ich habe diese Frage bereits meinem Reviewert und auch über das Help Center von Groundspeak gestellt aber bislang keine Rückmeldung erhalten - daher probiere ich es nochmals über diese Schiene.

Ich hoffe auf Rückmeldung!

LG GeoNettl

22 minutes ago, GeoNettl said:

I want to create a larger multi with mainly physical stations. Before I do this work, however, I would like to have the area checked so that there are no conflicts of space with other physical stations. Is that possible?

I have already asked this question to my reviewer and also via the Help Center of Groundspeak but so far i have not received any feedback - so I try it again via this track.

The Guidelines in the Help Center do say, "Don't rely only on the Geocache Planning Map to choose a location. Multi-Caches, Mysteries, Wherigos, and Letterbox Hybrids can have Hidden physical waypoints." 

Have you done all multis and puzzles in that area ?

If not, I feel a Reviewer would be more helpful with your requests if you checked some of the area yourself.

Hallo GeoNettl,

Als erstes legst du ein Listing an, mit allen geplanten physischen Stationen.

Dann gibst du ein einem Reviewer deiner Wahl den GC Code, mit der Bitte um Abstandskonfliktüberprüfung.

Du erhältst dann eine Liste welche Stationen gegebenenfalls mit welchem Cache einen Abstandskonflikt haben.

Dann solltest du den Cache innerhalb von 3 Monaten fertigstellen und zur Überprüfung einreichen. Solltest du länger als 3 Monate benötigen, logge immer vor Ablauf von 3 Monaten eine ReviewerNote, dass du noch an dem Cache arbeitest. Wenn du das nicht tust, must du mit einer unangekündigten Zwangsarchivierung des Listings rechen und du musst von vorne beginnen...

Viel Erflolg. Grüßle Johannis10

PS: Der von dir ausgewählte Reviewer übernimmt normalerweise später, nach der Einreichung des Listings, auch den weiteren Reviewerprozess.

Edited by Johannis10
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, GeoNettl said:

Aha, I didn't even know that I could choose a reviewer. Is there a list I can choose from? And maybe there is also a rating of "is nice", "writes back", ... etc.?: P

You can't really choose a volunteer reviewer. Each one is assigned a different geographical region, and you'll get whichever volunteer reviewer(s) are assigned to the location where your cache is hidden.

To figure out who that is, see the Help Center article Contact your local reviewer.

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, niraD said:

You can't really choose a volunteer reviewer. Each one is assigned a different geographical region

15 hours ago, GeoNettl said:

Aha, ich wusste gar nicht, dass ich mir einen Reviewer aussuchen kann

Wie niraD geschrieben hat sind für unterschiedliche Regionen unterschiedliche Reviewer zuständig. Sinniger weise kontaktiert man bevorzugt einen Reviewer, welcher auch für das Gebiet, in dem der Cache liegen soll, zuständig ist. Für viele Regionen sind aber mehrere Reviewer zuständig. Somit hat man zumindest in diesen Regionen die Wahl, wenn man das möchte. Für die beiden Regionen, in denen die meisten meiner Caches liegen, sind z.B. derzeit jeweils 5 bzw. 6 unterschiedliche Reviewer zuständig.

Grüßle Johannis10

Edited by Johannis10
  • Surprised 1
  • Helpful 1

One addition: the reviewers have plenty of work to do so please only see this as an exception.

I usually do this if I put out a multi cache with laborios stages or if it is not easy to change a stage later on.

Don't contact the reviewers in advance for any cache or stage you put out but only for the greater projects. This offer (!) does not take your responsibilty to check yourself if the area is free, trying to solve the multi and mystery caches in the area.

Jochen

PS: And please use the forums main language here (English!) or visit us in the German-speaking forum next time: https://forums.geocaching.com/GC/index.php?/forum/148-german-speaking-forum-deutschsprachiges-forum/

We don't byte over there!

13 minutes ago, Johannis10 said:

OK you prefer the English language here. That's nice.

But what kind of language is that? ;)

It's the "I am too silly to write the word 'to bite' correctly." language. I am sorry! That's why I like the German-speaking forum but it's so boring over there. :-)

Jochen

• Upvote 1
  • Funny 1
33 minutes ago, frostengel said:

It's the "I am too silly to write the word '...' correctly." language.

I also speak this language better than perfect English. For that reason, I answered a German question in German, even if perfect English is better. Thank you for your compassion.

Greetings Johannis10

• Funny 1