In memory of Joni and Craig

drneal

Today I received a package to me, from me...seemed like I received a mystery coin. Upon opening, I discovered it to be so much more ! The coin you see was sent in Memory of Mustang Joni, and
Hedge Hopper, geocaching/geocoining friends for many years.

I believe we first met, and traded geocoins at Geocoinfest, many years ago...I was just getting started collecting geocoins. I don't remember what coins we traded, but I can remember Joni was sitting to the right of me. For so many years I can remember trading coins with them either in person, or by mail, and sometimes talking about things not geocoin/caching related...this is what friends do. !
My thanks to whomever sent this coin to me...it's truly earned a special place in my collection, but more importantly, in my heart !

joni3.jpg

joni.jpg

joni2.jpg

• Love 3

I have had the privilege to have met them at a several Geocaching events and both were wonderful people. They are greatly missed in our Geocaching community/family.?? Hope they are caching hand in hand now that they are together in heaven and know that they were very well loved many. Because of Geocaching I have met the most awesome people around and who I can call a friend.

Congratulation on receiving such a Memorial

Geocoin. I am Happy for you?my friend Neil.

Hope to see you and Laura someday on our adventures. Keep On Geocaching!

Geocaching Rocks????
~ Valarie of sweetlife

On 1/22/2021 at 10:58 AM, drneal said:
Today I received a package to me, from me...seemed like I received a mystery coin. Upon opening, I discovered it to be so much more ! The coin you see was sent in Memory of Mustang Joni, and
Hedge Hopper, geocaching/geocoining friends for many years.

I believe we first met, and traded geocoins at Geocoinfest, many years ago...I was just getting started collecting geocoins. I don't remember what coins we traded, but I can remember Joni was sitting to the right of me. For so many years I can remember trading coins with them either in person, or by mail, and sometimes talking about things not geocoin/caching related...this is what friends do. !
My thanks to whomever sent this coin to me...it's truly earned a special place in my collection, but more importantly, in my heart !

joni3.jpg

joni.jpg

joni2.jpg

BEAUTIFUL