Project-GC down?

Gill & Tony

Is anyone else having problems with project-GC?  Trying to run a challenge checker a couple of hours ago I got timed out.  Now I'm getting

Error 1016

Ray ID: 614cfc26dd1116bd • 2021-01-21 00:40:38 UTC

Origin DNS error

What happened?

You've requested a page on a website (project-gc.com) that is on the Cloudflare network. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (project-gc.com).

What can I do?

If you are a visitor of this website:
Please try again in a few minutes.

If you are the owner of this website:
Check your DNS settings. If you are using a CNAME origin record, make sure it is valid and resolvable. Additional troubleshooting information here.

Edited by Gill & Tony

From Project-GC's Facebook page:

Tomorrow (Wednesday the 20th of January) we have some planned maintenance which will cause downtime. Wednesdays are the days with the least users online at our site, therefore we have chosen this day.
We will upgrade our router, which is a single point of failure, so for a while the site won't be reachable. We expect the site to be offline for 15-30 minutes, if it's offline for longer than that we will update this post with more information.
The upgrades will include both newer/better hardware and a new major release of the firmware (1.x -> 2.x).
We don't have an exact ETA yet, but we are aiming for before 11:00 am CET (10:00 am UTC, or 02:00 am PST).

• Helpful 2