Waymarking & Wherigo Site Maintenance - January 14th, 3-5 PM PST

bootron

Hello all, we are planning to do some routine maintenance on the Waymarking and Wherigo sites this coming Thursday at 3-5PM PST. The sites will be completely unavailable at that time, but may not require the entire 2 hour window.

Thanks for your patience!

bootron

Edited by bootron
  • Upvote 1
  • Surprised 1
  • Helpful 2

Form wherigos, I had to used https://wherigofoundation.com/because when I created Wherigo the other page give me a lot of problems.

But now I think twice make Wherigo, because seeing that people download coordinates modify apps and has the labs on the armchair, wherigoes will be done from house too.

Waymarking unavailable two hours!!!! No!!!!! It is the end of the world: Covid, assault of the capitol, Filomena, Waymarking unavailabe... better the 2020 year!!!

Edited by Ariberna
  • Funny 2
On 1/12/2021 at 3:20 PM, bootron said:

Hello all, we are planning to do some routine maintenance on the Waymarking and Wherigo sites this coming Thursday at 3-5PM PST. The sites will be completely unavailable at that time, but may not require the entire 2 hour window.

Thanks for your patience!

bootron

This work is now complete! Thanks for your patience. 

• Helpful 4