Waymarking Survey

On 1/10/2021 at 10:04 AM, RakeInTheCache said:

I just got a pop-up survey when I started using Waymarking today.  Does this indicate some interest in Groundspeak to invest more in developing the hobby?

Sadly I didn't get any. This sounds too good.

One thing is missing mainly - a proper map possible to use in-field, like the one on geocaching, would make Waymarking playable and recommendable to friends. But that is only a dream now :sad:

Edit:

I just got mine, had to disable adblock (I forgot it's even on)

Sadly answering the questions there was no real place to write suggestions.

Edited by sernikk
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, RakeInTheCache said:

There was a space to write in your suggestions for improvements.

It may be that there are several variants of this survey and not everyone is getting the same questions and fields. Either I skipped something by accident or I just had no place for suggestions ;)

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, NLBokkie said:

Are you aware of the fact that the creators of Cachly are working on creating Waymarkly? It's not published yet (in beta testing), but it is expected this year - for IOS only. More on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/waymarkly/

Yes thank you, i am part of beta tester, i just asked and few days after i had my app, all my life is like that :laughing:

• Upvote 1
  • Funny 1
2 hours ago, elyob said:

Whether I like it or not, the pop-up survey has started again, asking me questions that I previously answered.

So, this time around, respond with the exact opposite suggestion. Make them scratch their heads, for once.

BTW - haven't seen that survey in ages - I kinda miss it... ;)

Edited by ScroogieII
  • Funny 1