How to delete test labs from the app?

kathysgeek

While developing my second lab I iterated with test versions a number of times.
Each time I created the test, scanned it into the app, tested it and then deleted the test on the builder.
However, now I have a dozen test instances in the app on my phone.

How can these be deleted?

I have experience using adb (Android Debug Bridge) and can remove files if instructed where they reside.
However, I was hoping there was a way to do it inside the app.
That would be more beneficial to the non-technical audience.

2021-01-08 21.59.44.jpg

Yes, it's pretty easy. On the main page of the AL app, where it shows the overall map, tap on the three bars and circles thing in the top right corner which will bring up a list of adventures. Find the tests in that list and swipe left on them with your finger to remove them. Don't worry about slippages as only test ALs can be deleted that way.

• Upvote 2
  • Helpful 1
23 hours ago, katsc said:

I am having the same issue with a Lab I just created. On the web, it shows as public. However, I have two tests on my phone that I cannot delete. I am unable to swipe to delete it. Does this work differently on an iPhone?

No. Same. I wonder if the problem could be that you didn't delete the tests before making it public? Every test should be deleted before you create a new test so there shouldn't be two. 

Screenshot_20220820-141059.png

On 10/14/2023 at 8:58 AM, WLCK said:

Swiping doesn't work anymore as confirmed by the link @Max and 99 provided.
However, the way of deleting as explained in that link doesn't work either. When I try to open the AL as explained, it just spins for a while and then returns to the overview. 

I'm pretty sure I deleted the test before I made my adventure public but now both icons are showing on the map and I can't get rid of the test one. 

I cleared the phone cache, but no change. 

Likewise. Even logged myself out from AL app, let my partner log there - but still there. In the end, I uninstalled the AL app from my iPhone - thus flushing the data cache. Once reinstalled, all is good. All the test (deleted via website) ALs are no longer there. Just the public AL that I've created. Lovely, but yes a cumbersome workaround.

I agree with the previously posted comments! There is nothing that seems to work to delete the test copies.

Several of us shared test copies to make sure everything was functioning correctly. Now that all of the caches are public. I cannot delete the test copies and they continue to show on my screen.

Is there any way to resolve this?