HIDE A CACHE NOT WORKING ON STEP4

Aboxy22

Hi all, 

I'm Premium Member since end of August (more than 100 founds to hide a cache) and it's not possible for me to hide a cache. I tried it already on 3 different computer, 2 different ips and different browsers (edge, Firefox, ie, Chrome). No way. In September I tried it the first time., Since then 2 or 3 times a month. And I already wrote 5 times to the support. The answer is equal all the time: "We know this issue and are working on it" 

On step 4 (save and preview) after pressing the button, it's only refreshing the page and showing again the site save and preview. The next step does not appear. And yes. All inputs are correct. Nothing is missing. 

How long does it last to fix this problem? I'm really angry now and it sucks. especially because I have a credit for an adventure lab and want to hide a few traditional caches and a mystery bonus in the near of the lab. 

I pinged one of our devs on this after seeing your post here. This is an issue that has popped up semi-regularly over the years. In at least your case, it turned out that the cause was something that occurs at the end of the cache submission process, email validation. That process was choking on whitespace at the end of your registered email address (there is a space at the end of the "@aol.com" in your address).

He is working on a fix that should roll out before too long. Sorry for the hassles, and things should be working for you in a bit.

24 minutes ago, Moun10Bike said:

I pinged one of our devs on this after seeing your post here. This is an issue that has popped up semi-regularly over the years. In at least your case, it turned out that the cause was something that occurs at the end of the cache submission process, email validation. That process was choking on whitespace at the end of your registered email address (there is a space at the end of the "@aol.com" in your address).

He is working on a fix that should roll out before too long. Sorry for the hassles, and things should be working for you in a bit.

Thanks a lot. That would be very very nice. Can I do something to change my email address or is it only a mistake on your side? 

It was a bug on our side, although I can't guarantee that won't be other issues caused by having an email address with stray whitespace on the end. For that reason, it might be best to correct things on your end. In the meantime, though, the fix for this issue has been rolled out. You should now be able to submit your caches.

5 minutes ago, Moun10Bike said:

It was a bug on our side, although I can't guarantee that won't be other issues caused by having an email address with stray whitespace on the end. For that reason, it might be best to correct things on your end. In the meantime, though, the fix for this issue has been rolled out. You should now be able to submit your caches.

After half a year It works now ??? Great Job. Thanks. I hope it stays as it is.