How to display feet on screen

MeanderingMs

3 hours ago, MeanderingMs said:

I am trying to get the Etrex 10 to display feet instead of the map.  It would be the same screen on my gps like it is for elevation only showing feet for my geocaches.  Thank you to anyone who may be able to help with this !

Use the compass view. You should be able to select "distance to destination" as an option for one of the fields that appear above the compass dial.

Garmin-eTrex10-1200x900-cropped.jpg

Edited by hzoi
  • Helpful 1
35 minutes ago, MeanderingMs said:

What I am trying to do is : click on a geocache on my list and have it come up with the screen to show how many feet it is to it instead of a map.  I had it on another gps that died and trying to get that screen again.  Thanks

When the Map comes up press the back button for the menu then click Compass.

4 hours ago, MeanderingMs said:

What I am trying to do is : click on a geocache on my list and have it come up with the screen to show how many feet it is to it instead of a map.  I had it on another gps that died and trying to get that screen again.  Thanks

Sorry misread your initial post!

On 1/8/2021 at 12:56 PM, MeanderingMs said:

OK. That sounds like waypoint manager, but I am not sure if geocaches will come up in it for an etrex 10, as they are usually managed separately from waypoints. Compass was the closest thing that came to mind.