Accidentally deleted AL find but app says I completed it.

Pond Bird

10 minutes ago, Pond Bird said:

I completed an adventure lab today, during the process of getting the coords for the final I had a wrong number, so I was trying to go back to see the stages. I accidentally clicked on a button that deleted the finds. How can I fix this? 

Restore an Adventure Lab Cache find

• Visit your [Lab Caches log page](https://labs.geocaching.com/logs)
  • Scroll to the bottom of the page
  • Select Show Deleted Logs
  • Select Undelete on the applicable logs

I have slightly different question.

I completed the LA and then deleted it on my GC profile. But the LA remains in the app, so I undeleted them on my GC profile, but now I have different find number in stats and different at my head icon on GC - the 5 find difference appears, how to fix this?  

Snímek obrazovky 2021-02-11 092724.png

3.png

37 minutes ago, zombinka said:

I have slightly different question.

I completed the LA and then deleted it on my GC profile. But the LA remains in the app, so I undeleted them on my GC profile, but now I have different find number in stats and different at my head icon on GC - the 5 find difference appears, how to fix this?

I'm pretty sure something similar came up a while back and I think the upshot was that it will correct itself after you log another find.

• Helpful 2
On 1/3/2021 at 2:27 AM, Frau Potter said:

Restore an Adventure Lab Cache find

• Visit your [Lab Caches log page](https://labs.geocaching.com/logs)
  • Scroll to the bottom of the page
  • Select Show Deleted Logs
  • Select Undelete on the applicable logs

If anyone is following this thread and it still doesn't work for them, you may have the same problem as me. The button didn't work in any language other than English. Respectively, it didn't work in Czech, the deleted log was "hiding" and the "show hidden logs" button showed the wrong characters when pressed.

1 hour ago, Max and 99 said:

Not only is that option not on the page, but this made me wonder if they are removing that function:

https://forums.geocaching.com/GC/index.php?/topic/396606-gccom-find-count-not-updating-after-undeleting-lab-cache-finds/

I routinely delete all my AL finds from the website as, even with the small number I've done, they're way out of proportion to my regular caching. This is what I'm currently seeing on labs.geocaching.com:

image.png.c2a54a7b3a9ce174ab2775a804579655.png

So yes, it looks like they've removed the "Show deleted" and are instead just showing them straight away. Clicking on Undelete works, though I didn't check whether it incremented my find count.

21 hours ago, barefootjeff said:

I routinely delete all my AL finds from the website as, even with the small number I've done, they're way out of proportion to my regular caching. This is what I'm currently seeing on labs.geocaching.com:

image.png.c2a54a7b3a9ce174ab2775a804579655.png

So yes, it looks like they've removed the "Show deleted" and are instead just showing them straight away. Clicking on Undelete works, though I didn't check whether it incremented my find count.

Thanks for that. I undeleted, and my count went back up immediately