Happy New Year to ALL

ScroogieII

No one else has said it, so I guess it falls to me to say it:

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you - those who contribute, those who watch silently, those who contributed and wish they hadn't, those who contributed and are happy that they did, those who wish they had contributed and those who are glad that they've not contributed.

We all know that we have just experienced one HELLUVA Year, one without parallel in our collective experience and one which we ALL sincerely wish that we, or our children and grandchildren, will never be forced to experience again. Some have experienced loss in this year, and to those I extend my heartfelt sympathy. Many have survived the year without substantial loss, and to those I express my hope and my desire that you have been willing, and able, to aid and assist those around you who have not been so fortunate.

An all too common and trite expression in times such as these is "We're all in this together", but I feel it's still as appropriate today as ever it were.

Look after yourselves, look after your friends, look after your neighbours and just perhaps a year from now we'll all feel a bit rosier about our selves and our futures.

I wish you all the best of futures, and good health and much happiness, both for the next year and for all those which follow.

Please feel free to add your best wishes, both for our little community and the world at large. We all could use a bit of cheering up right now!!!

Happy Waymarking, Cheers and Sincere Best Wishes from The Scroogie & The Pud

Edited by ScroogieII
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, pmaupin said:

Bonne et Heureuse Année pour tous / Happy new year for all / Frohes neues Jahr an alle / Šťastný nový rok všem / Feliz Año Nuevo para todos / Feliz Ano Novo para todos /  Hyvää uutta vuotta kaikille / Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku wszystkim /

Well done, Phil - wish I'd thought of that.

• Helpful 1